Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Every day in Washington, motor vehicle collisions happen, and they can lead to devastating injuries, especially in motorcycle accidents. Insurance companies often resist paying the rightful claims of injured individuals. At Maxwell Graham, we understand the challenges victims face. We are here to fight back on your behalf, ensuring that insurers compensate you for injuries caused by another’s negligence.
What Should I do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Immediately after a collision, move to the side of the road if it’s safe to do so.
- Contact the police. File a police report even if the police do not come to the scene.
- Take photos of all the vehicles that are involved.
- Get the other driver’s insurance information, and take a photo if possible. Seek medical care immediately.
- Contact your own insurance carrier, if you have personal injury protection with your insurance you will need to establish a claim to avoid billing headaches.
Following an accident, there are common mistakes people make after being involved in an accident.
- Injuries can be masked by adrenaline, so you may not feel pain at the accident scene but symptoms may develop over the next few days, or even longer.
- Do not give a statement to the other driver’s insurance before speaking to an attorney.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle injuries can be catastrophic and cause serious injury to the rider or death. The experienced attorneys at Maxwell Graham can help you, or your loved ones, recover all the damages you are entitled to from a motorcycle collision. We can help with injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical bills.
Motorcyclists are required to carry liability insurance but the law does not require motorcyclists to have uninsured/underinsured insurance coverage. We strongly recommend that you have this coverage if you are riding a motorcycle because you may be injured by a driver who has the minimum liability insurance and this may not adequately cover all of your losses. We also strongly recommend that you carry Personal Injury Protection coverage as this will cover some or all of your medical bills in the event of an injury, regardless of who is at fault.
What to Expect When You Hire Maxwell Graham
The first step is a free consultation to get to know you. We will help you navigate all the necessary paperwork to skillfully represent you during negotiations. Our team ensures you avoid common traps that may hinder your recovery. We will gather and analyze crucial evidence, leaving no stone unturned.
Your well-being is our priority, and we are here to guide you every step of the way.